Attend this series of six live webinars to get going with cloud native application development on the Oracle Cloud platform, created and presented by REAL specialists. The Red Expert Alliance (aka REAL) is a network of Oracle partners on four continents that have joined forces to share knowledge and experience based best practices, to support multinational customers and together create energy, inspiration and fun. This webinar series is produced by the Red Expert Alliance – in collaboration with Oracle (especially with Jürgen Kress). REAL Oracle ACEs, ACE Directors and Oracle Groundbreaker Ambassadors have created the hands-on scenarios on Oracle Cloud platform and present the live webinars.
REAL started working with Oracle Cloud as early as 2015. We have enthusiastically embraced Oracle Cloud Gen2 as the platform that really enables cloud native application development and enables modern architectures concepts and technologies such as microservices, serverless, event streaming, API gateway, monitoring, DevOps, containerization. In recent years, OCI has rapidly evolved – adding valuable cloud native enabling services. The REAL members have leveraged OCI services for many different organizations. Based on our enthusiasm and experience, REAL have created TOY scenarios – Try Out Yourself – on the Katacoda platform; these scenarios consist of browser-based environments with step-by-step instructions that allow anyone to try out different OCI services in a live environment.
These Webinars introduce cloud services and show live demonstrations and enable participants to use the Katacoda scenarios to very easily try out the demonstrated features in their own free OCI Trial account. The six webinars series start on Wednesday June 10th, 17:00 CET and take place every week until July 15th.
The themes of the six webinars:
- Introduction to OCI, the OCI tools, get going with the OCI trial account and the Katacoda handson scenarios; OCI services: Object Storage, Resource Events, Compute
- Starting with serverless application development; OCI Services: Functions, API Gateway
- Extended serverless cloud native application development; OCI Services: Functions, API Gateway, Object Storage, Streaming, NoSQL Database
- Cloud Native on Managed Kubernetes; OCI Services: OKE (Oracle Kubernetes Engine), OCIR
- Cloud Native Operations on OCI – monitoring and alerting, automation and infrastructure as code; OCI Services: Monitoring, Logging, Tagging, Notifications, Terraform
- Introduction and hands-on with Oracle Cloud Digital Assistant; OCI Services: Digital Assistant
Click here to register for these events – and to request a free OCI trial account to use for the hands-on sessions.
The complete agenda for the complete June/July series Virtual Oracle Developer Meetups on Oracle Cloud Platform. Next to the REAL Oracle Cloud Platform series, the agenda also offers sessions on Oracle JET and on SOA Suite & Oracle Service Bus for Cloud developers.